• Pivotal member of the senior management team
• Broad and busy role
• Based in Wellington city Access to New Zealand's lakes, beaches, rivers and mountains is at the heart of our Kiwi way of life. The New Zealand Walking Access Commission is the Crown entity that plays a lead role in protecting this heritage by promoting free, certain, enduring and practical access to the outdoors and to strengthen our country's access, culture and heritage.
Reporting to the Chief Executive, the Corporate Services Manager is responsible for the strategic and operational oversight of all corporate management aspects of the organisation, including finance, HR, IT, Board support and contract management.
Supported by one part time direct report, this is a varied and busy position that requires an experienced management accountant who is methodical, accurate, logical and highly analytical.
This is a great opportunity to work with a team of highly passionate and driven people and to contribute to something truly meaningful for New Zealanders. Person Profile
- A Chartered Accountant with appropriate accounting / finance qualifications and senior management experience
- Strategic and analytical with conceptual thinking abilities
- Effective influencing skills with an ability to negotiate challenging issues
- Creative and innovative with a solutions-driven focus on operational performance
- High emotional intelligence with excellent written and oral communication skills
- Well developed internal/external stakeholder relationship management abilities
- A commitment to quality and outstanding customer service
5.00pm Wednesday 22 March 2017 Contact:
Kirsty McLaren or Ali Ward Applications to:
Click the 'apply now' button P:
04 499 1069 E: